Because story ideas go through an editor, reporter or producer before they are used, those news and feature stories become more objective than advertising or marketing.
As a result, people still trust the media. Despite the hoopla about bias and negativity, media publicity is the most credible type of exposure available today.
Because of this, public relations can:
* Gain recognition for you and your firm as an expert in the field—or the best choice in a crowded world of products.
* Introduce, educate and inform people about your experience, your company’s services or products in a more believable manner than other marketing.
* Reinforce relationships with customers, clients and patients through the media’s third-party endorsement.
* Create word-of-mouth. People talk about what they see and hear through the media.
* Maximize your marketing and other networking.
For more information, please call Dell Richards Publicity at 916. 455.4790 or visit our website at www.dellrichards.com.